A Qualified Criminal Defense Attorney Ready To Fight For You
At Healan Law Offices, P.C., we care about your criminal case. Our skilled attorneys are proficient in Georgia criminal law and have the tenacious litigation and negotiation skills needed to fight for your rights in cases involving even the most relentless criminal accusations.
When you contact our law firm, you can expect to be not only treated with respect but also given the attention and care required to obtain the most favorable resolution for your situation. From the initial evaluation and investigation through negotiations and trial, we are committed to providing a powerful and compelling defense on your behalf.
Experience In Many Different Areas
Since 1975, Healan Law Offices, P.C., has been providing sound legal counsel and representation to clients charged with minor to severe state and federal crimes. We handle criminal cases involving:
- DUI charges, specifically first-time offenders
- Repeat and felony DUI, including second offenses
- Underage DUI and commercial DUI, helping clients under 21
- MIPs and fake IDs, which could have an impact on your future
- Juvenile law, protecting those who are not yet adults
- Drug crimes, from possession to selling
- Domestic violence, including other family law cases
- Sex offenses, including assault, battery and rape
- Theft crimes, such as burglary and shoplifting
- Traffic violations, from parking tickets to speeding tickets
- Felonies, handling both large and small cases
- Misdemeanors, making sure minor crimes don’t have a bigger impact
Our firm is known throughout Barrow County for integrating innovative defense strategies into our cases, often resulting in a reduction in charges or dismissal. Along with our effective negotiation tactics, we draw on the knowledge and expert advice of investigators, forensics and ballistics experts, medical specialists, psychologists and other professionals, when applicable.
To learn more about how we have built a solid reputation as being a dependable and dominant legal resource in Barrow County, visit our Cases and Accomplishments page.
Contact Our Office Today; We Can Help
We invite you to contact Healan Law Offices, P.C., regarding your criminal charge. Our experienced Georgia DUI defense lawyers are ready to fight for your rights. Call us at 678-661-3318, or visit our Contact page. Schedule a free initial consultation during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Learn about our fees and consultations. Our law office is in downtown Winder, Georgia. We practice in both state and federal courts.