Injured In An Accident? You May Be Entitled to Compensation
Within mere seconds, a car accident can change life as you know it. From dealing with injuries to fighting with the insurance company, it can be quite overwhelming. You need a law firm that will take the difficult system and help you make sense of it. Healan Law Offices, P.C., has helped clients throughout Georgia for over 40 years.
Having an experienced attorney is of the utmost importance. Together we will gather evidence to help you build the strongest possible case. Even if you believe you may be partially responsible, you could be entitled to damages for medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering.
What Should You Do After An Accident?
There are a few steps you should take immediately after an accident. They include the following:
- Stay at the scene of the crime until the police come. If you don’t, it could result in serious charges such as leaving the scene of a crime.
- Make sure everyone involved gets medical attention. The police should be able to help you do this.
- Exchange information with everyone involved. This includes other drivers, passengers and any witnesses.
- Take pictures of any damage to your vehicle, as well as any injuries you have suffered.
- Contact your insurance company to tell them you were in an accident.
- Keep all your records from medical treatment to conversations with insurance companies and interactions with others involved. This documentation will help build your case.
Together we will put together all the pieces of your accident and build the strongest possible case. Don’t take on the complicated legal system alone. We are here to help you every step of the way.
Don’t Wait; Call Us Today
If you or a loved one have been injured in a car accident, we can help. We are a family-owned firm that works with you toward the best possible solution. Call our office in Winder today at 678-661-3318 or fill out our contact form.